Sunday, October 29


(35)
Blogs of quiet desperation

Bloggers like me lead lives of quiet desperation when they can't (don't know how) to post images on their blogsites, images they themselves select right where they are (folder). I just learned how to do it a few minutes ago, and this is my third photo post (for the first two, visit this website I created: http://ricedevphilippines.blogspot.com) last night. When I woke up this morning, about six, Wednesday, 24 May 2006, I had the hunch: Maybe Picasa (Picasa2) has a way to help me blog a photo without too much trouble. And it does! Click that photo, click Create, Publish to Blogger, type your text – and you’re done. 3 cheers for Picasa! (Well, I have 3 photoposts.) The one you saw before this, that of Steven Curtis Chapman, was by my son Jomar - I just cut-and-pasted it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home