Sunday, October 29

(4) Have you?
Find yourself here:

__/I have a manuscript for a book but no book.
__/I have had this idea for a book for like 10 years.
__/I have a beautiful proposal and but I can't write it.
__/I have the tapes of the seminar but no proceedings.
__/I am the Editor and we are behind by 3 years of issue.
__/I have dissertation I can't seem to finish.
__/I have an annual report to edit but I don't have the time.
__/I have staff who should know better.
__/I have 2 days to write my project report.
__/I have a training program and no training manual.
__/I can't translate technical to popular language.
__/Q: Who is the most important man in the company?
__/A: Everyone.
__/I have a newsletter that won't come out.
__/I have problems finding my files.
__/I have no problem with scientific names but they have.
__/I have a book of 20 chapters of 20 styles of writing.
__/I have a great opportunity to speak but not a great speech.
__/I couldn't use the computer if I had to save my life.
__/No funds (You). No proposal (Me).

25 March 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home