Sunday, October 29

(16)
Music Maestro!


Did you know that the Philippines' own Gary Valenciano singing 'I Will Be Here' is featured in a website that is a personal homage to Ms Imee Marcos, daughter of First Lady Imelda Romualdez Marcos? (She will always be referred to as 'First Lady' as if she owns that title.) Visit http://www.angelfire.com/ and see for yourself. I didn’t know that, until I searched for that song and the composer and original singer of it, none other than Steven Curtis Chapman. It doesn't mean I'm endorsing Imee or the songs featured in that fan website; it only means I'm endorsing Steven, who is coming to town (Manila) this first week of May 2006: For details, click the link below. Steven Curtis Chapman is the Dean of Christian music makers (he's a composer as well as a singer): He has won 50 Dove Awards, many more than any other Christian music guys or dolls in the United States or elsewhere.

15 April 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home